Monday, December 17, 2012

Auntie Heather and Uncle Patrick

Hey Everyone,
As you know I've been busy this Christmas season, but I thinks its time that I tell you about the most exciting distraction I have: I am going to be an aunt!
My sister-in-law, Sarah, is expecting her first baby, a little girl, in April.  Patrick is especially thrilled about this.  He's not a baby person at all, but he loves that he's going to be an uncle.  Our first baby gifts: an 'I love my uncle' bib and an Ugly Doll.
She won't arrive for another few months, but let the spoiling begin!  I also bought her a Sophie Giraffe, which Patrick referred to as 'the most expensive chew toy he's ever seen', and the book What to Expect When You're Expecting.

I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to all the wonderful things I'll be making for my little niece.  I can't wait to meet her :)
My first baby find from Goodwill: a Paul Frank one-sie.  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment