Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#BetterRomanceNovelTitles

Last week, the hash tag #BetterRomanceNovelTitles was trending on Twitter. 
I'm kind of a book nerd, so, naturally, this appealed to me and I was inspired to make my very own better romance novel.  
On the porch, I set up a Victorian backdrop that included lace curtains, plenty of house plants and a gold tray I bought on Christmas clearance.  You work with what you have, right?  I took this photo of myself (with the help of much make up and a Phototshop filter) to create a pretend book cover for Portrait of an Insecure Lady.  

I originally read Portrait of a Lady a few years ago.  It was one of the first books I finished from the 100 Greatest Novel List.  And, interesting fact for you: after reading the book, I made it into a secret book safe.     

Here are some other #BetterRomanceNovelTitlesposted on Twitter that I especially liked:



No comments:

Post a Comment