Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 14 ~ 30 Days of Nothing Challenge

Day 14

Blueberry strata for Breakfast with coffee (and powdered milk) and...no Lunch!!!  I forgot it at home.  It was a rough day for my belly: my world crumbled.  After eating three (almost) square meals every day for the past two weeks, skipping a lunch was verging on torture.  It turns out I actually function better when I eat balanced meals - imagine that!  I met Justin at Goodwill Outlet Center after work to do a little shopping and he surprised me with french fries from McDonald's and a bottle of water.  He's pretty much my hero.

For Dinner, Patrick made linguine marinara and the remaining crescent rolls.  He added balsamic vinegar and other secret ingredients to a can of basic store bought spaghetti sauce.  I don't know exactly what magic ingredients he put in there, but it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment