Sunday, January 18, 2015

DIYs for Chilly Winter Days


Shades of Tangerine is three years old this January!
I started this blog three years ago as part of my resolution to "be inspired every day this year, to create, and to inspire others".  Writing and sharing my first blog post with the world was awkward and terrifying.  It's still not easy to put myself out there - even after publishing hundreds of posts.  

I celebrated this accomplishment by reformatting my older posts and adding a new 'DIY' tab to my homepage.   Now that the holiday season is behind us (and thank God for that), things have been a bit quieter.  January is an ideal time to sit inside, drink Chai tea, and make things, don't you agree?  Here are six tutorials from winters past to keep you busy:













No comments:

Post a Comment