Monday, December 3, 2012

Good{will outlet} Friday #34 ~ Inspired by the Blue Door Boutique

I've had a rough time keeping up with Good{will outlet} Friday this month, but I am back....hopefully...well, this week I'm back, anyway! 



 The Goodwill Outlet Center and I aren't spending as much time together as we used to.  Thankfully, the hours have been extended to include Sunday too! Yaaaaaaay!
This week's outfit was inspired by a cute little website called The Blue Door Boutique.  Mother Nature has been kind regarding the weather this week.  Most years, I can't run around in dresses and little coats in December.  Usually by this time of year, I'm shivering uncontrollably through my three pairs of mittens with snot frozen to my face.  And, as usual, all of the clothes and accessories used in my version are from Goodwill Outlet Center, for less that ten dollars.




As you probably know (mainly because I told you last week), I have a thing for keys.  This set of teeny little keys probably went with a tiny suitcase lock once upon a time, but I found them tied together in a blue bin with dirty string.  After washing them, I attached them to a pair of hooks with feathers and string.  Instant earrings!
This coat is adorable over a dress (remember this shirt dress from this post?) and almost identical to the model's version, and I love her boots.
When I rescued these boots from the Outlet Center a few months ago, the left boot didn't zip.  After fixing the zipper (by fixed, I mean it stays together unless I pull the zipper all the way down) and polishing them up, they look almost new.
Have you discovered anything exciting from the Outlet Center recently?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment