Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bobcat in a Box: Part Two

It's time for another Bobcat in a Box delivery update!
This group of Bobcat in a Box packages has everything:
hovercraft kits, dice with chores on them, Japanese sweet buns made of foam...

(Image from Mashable)
The $1 Ebay listings are chosen randomly by a bot, but recipients have the option to add search keywords.  My keywords were: craft supply, miniature, and kawaii - buuuuuut....you would never know that by looking at these deliveries.

Package #7
18 faux stone hearts
I really like the rich southwest feel and colors, but I have no idea what to use them for - or if I'll ever use them at all.  Either way, 18 hearts is a nice deal for a dollar, especially since the customs listing claims that they're worth $8 (although I highly doubt that).

Package #8
chore die
So this is interesting.  I guess I could play a house cleaning game with it or something?
Maybe, like something Cinderella related?  
Way back in my high school babysitting days, this would have been incredibly useful.

Package #9
silver toned bird necklace
This is actually a nice little necklace, don't you think?  
The bird is sweet and the design is modern. Not bad, Bobcat Bot!  

Package #10
...poof keychains..?
So I believe these are foam versions of Japanese sweet buns. On key chains.  
Not a clue in the world what I'll do with these things...

Package #11
18 red gem beads
Okay, another package valued at $8.  Again, I appreciate the quantity for a dollar, but what do I do with them?  I get this Christmas Nutcracker feel.  
Maybe I'll be feel inspired as we get closer to the Holiday season.

Package #12
plastic hovercraft kit
Yup.  It comes with helicopter-like blades and is fueled by air seeping out of a latex balloon.
Just what I've always wanted.

Package #13
kawaii pink bunny
I think this adorable little guy might be my favorite treasure to arrive this week.
 It's also my first 'kawaii' item from Bobcat in a Box!

Package #14
red 'ruby' necklace
This necklace has 'Renaissance Fair' written all over it.  
I could see the crazy evil queen from Lewis Caroll's Alice in Wonderland wearing this with ruffles and petty coats as she screams about beheading everyone.

Click here to read Part One about my first packages from Bobcat in a Box.



No comments:

Post a Comment